HERE ARE 11 OTHER BELOW-THE-SURFACE TRUTHS:
1. I am a stay-at-home mom that does not like to cook or clean. I'm in no danger of becoming a lifestyle influencer.
2. In social settings I sweat when I'm nervous which makes me more anxious which makes me sweat more...
3. Grocery stores are a huge anxiety trigger which is embarrassing. Too much noise, visual stimuli, and people puts me on high alert. Sometimes I crash and burn...
I ❤️ Instacart.
4. When something remarkable happens often the first thought to pop in my head is to call my mom even though she passed away 14 years ago.
5. I didn't think I would ever get married or have children. My romantic history was a disaster until I met my husband.
6. I relate to animals more than people sometimes.
7. There are people in my life that I wish would like me, but they just don't.
8. When I meet someone new I always think they look and sound normal and I present as the total opposite.
9. Unexpected phone calls or doorbell rings are panic-inducing for me.
10. I wish people would say what they actually feel. I wish I would say what I actually feel.
11. I've finally accepted there are parts of me and relationships that will never completely heal and that's ok.
"The curious paradox is when I accept myself as I am, then I change."
Inward & Onward
Join me on social for inspiration and for company on your path within...
Please make sure to subscribe (scroll below), follow, and share. This is how we find the others!
Thank you for reading!